Lola's Cafe Review



I've been heard about Lola's cafe since two years back and finally I found the time to venture to Kovan for it. This place is definitely in the list of the must try cafes for cafe hoppers. However, before you made up you mind to visit this place, the waiting time to get a seat here is also legendary.

I particularly love their deco, it gives a vintage feel and makes me feel cozy and homely. The small layout is fully maximized, and tables are packed closely together, lending a bustling air. Service at Lola's Cafe is efficient. The predominately young staff are upbeat and cheerful, going about their tasks quickly. I noticed they're quite attentive, quick to respond to requests, and also fast at clearing away dirty / empty tables.

Many of them raved about Lola's paprika wings, unfortunately I didn't try it as I went for their dessert right after my lunch. There was nothing much to rave about their drinks. I'm definitely returning because the food and dessert are good.











 Cappuccino - $5
Well, above average but nothing so special about their coffee though.



Bangers & Mash - $10
 Served with pork sausages, mash potatoes & sweet onion sauce.
Taste so good.



Chocolate Nutella Tart  - $7
Nutella! Yes I'm a big fan of it and this is so good!
Chocolate ganache, nutella with oreo cookie base. It's rich but not too sweet.
Mmmm, I love. Would love to try their signature sea salt chocolate tart on my next visit!







Obviously a good place for photo shooting too!
Love the setting.















 I will visit Lola's cafe again for their paprika wings and desserts!







Address: 5 Simon Road, Singapore 545893
Phone 6284 0349
Email contact@lolascafe.com.sg
Website http://www.lolascafe.com.sg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lolascafesg/info

Operating Hours:
Tue - Thu: 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
Fri - Sat: 10:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun: 10:00 am - 11:30 pm

No comments