D'sire Hair : Highlight & Hair Color Review





Yes, changing your hair color does transform your looks.
What if, you can have a customized hair color that shows in different shades time to time? I'm so blessed with my new hair color by Jeff !

Hair condition is always my first concern and that's the reason why I didn't bleach my hair in these few years. In fact, you just have to get the right hair salon to do the chemical services for you, like me! I'm happy with all my hair do with Jeff from D'sire Hair as he always put my hair condition on his first priority, meanwhile he satisfied what I want for my new look. 

Changing to a new look without spoiling your hair, What's not to love?


About D'sire Hair:
Just like a gem, D'sire Hair is located at a secret corner in Far East Plaza. I've asked the direction from the concierge counter to approach D'sire on my first visit. The store is not fancy big but what I care the most is their skills. It's pointless if a hair saloon is well decorated but they can't satisfied the customer's need.

The hair stylists were patient even the store was full with customers. They place strong emphasis in customer's satisfaction, communicating with an aim to understand and so, naturally deliver on what we want.

Quote " Charlene " and get 20% off on all hair services.









Jeff did put a lot of efforts for the highlights



Kinda fancy this Ang Mo's look
XD   




Different colour tone in different lighting =D



Topped with Matte Grey after my highlights.
Jeff was styling my hair after that.





He is a Genius! 
Love my hair so so much.




I've took a lot of photos on that day. Different hair tone in different lighting.
Me LOVE! 












On the next day...








Third day...





Fourth day...





Fifth day...




After a week..








Guess what? My hair is still soft and smooth after these chemical hair-do. I did a hair treatment after my hair colour and it helps to lock the moisture of my hair. Do not afraid of spoiling your hair by changing your look, all you have to do is....    Get the Right Salon! ^^





Quote " Charlene " and get 20% off on all hair services.


Book your appointment at : 6737 6343


D'sire Hair
  • 14 Scotts Road, #02-04 Far East Plaza
  • Singapore, Singapore 228213
Mon - Fri11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat11:00 am - 7:00 pm

No comments