About Me : Charlene - Travel & Lifestyle Blogger






Hello!
My name is Charlene aka @charlene22 on Instagram. Welcome to my blog! Blogging has been a huge part of my life since three years ago when I was working with Apple. I love taking photos during travel to document my trip and that's the reason why I started to blog.

I'm a lifestyle blogger who blog about everything in the planet - travel. beauty, food, lifestyle, health, game and gadgets and many more.


I’m pretty adventurous during my life journey and melt my reader’s heart with delightful post sharing. I’m currently in collaborate with a few tourism organisation such as Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and Philippine. I’m also a social media junkie who always stay online - My perfect way to interact and connect with my followers.



Past clients that I have collaborated with:


Tourism Organisation









Airline









Hotel & Resort




Fashion & Event



Beauty & Health





Others








3 comments

Happy walker said...

hihi. long time no see~ XD

im Charlene said...

Hey Happy Walker!
Nice to see you here again! haha
=D

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Blogging has been a huge part of my life since three years ago when I was working with Apple. I love taking photos during travel to document my trip and that's the reason why I started to blog. http://www.car-asia.com