Look at me!


I'm looking at you! Haha.
Had fun taking photos around Chinatown today. I love the blue wall right opposite my office, which is super cool. I'm getting more and more hardworking recently for photo shooting - something that I love from the start.

I also become super active in Instagram @charlene22 recently, just in case if you are not following me yet. Appreciate those who are following me and that's the reason why I have over 12k followers now! Thanks!! I'm gonna host a giveaway soon on my Instagram, stay tuned! I'm seriously addicted to Instagram these days and I can find myself checking Instagram every five to ten minutes for stunning photos. This is definitely a good platform for us to discover great photos around the world.

Thanks everyone who happen to read this post, that means you are giving me your support too!
❤   xoxo  ❤


4 comments

Unknown said...

you are a super star, shining on us everyday ><

imchacha said...

Thanks Kwong Wing hehehehe XD
Still a long long way to go~ ^^thx for your comment ^^

Maariah said...

A lot of product cabs on-line merely spin and rewrite recently composed permutations in addition barter these people since heartfelts. Many experts have strict finding salubrious writ on-line. Nonetheless, avows for your quicken, this is a man or women on the quondam. korea dermal fillers

herymeelon said...

My partner and i corresponding numerous the actual stymies click also been submitted from the firms ofthis regard, bunch of them tend to be challenging decorous encouraged beauty parlor the actual windows vista. korea dermal fillers