Brunch experience @ Canopy Garden Dining & Bar





I miss Egg Benedict so much and I visited Canopy Garden Dining for my brunch yesterday. The restaurant is cosily located at Bishan Park, super near to my place and this is also a leisure hang out place for me and my buddies. I truly love how I can see the greenish plants and feel the sunlight through the glasses doors around the restaurant. The price is reasonable for their brunch and I'm so excited to know that they serve brunch till five in the evening, a very good news for people who fancy brunch menu like me.

I would say the Egg Benedict from Stranger's reunion is better than here but the Grilled breakfast here is good. Food quality consider not bad, but their waffle is tasteless. I won't order their waffle again in my next visit. The staffs are not very attentive and I can't feel any passion from the staffs on my visit. Not really a good experience but I will still come again if I want to enjoy good dining environment and fulfil my brunch craving.

=)





Grilled breakfast
$18
This is delicious and I would love to have this again on my next visit








Egg Benedict Le Grand
$19
Above average but not better than the one I had in Stranger's reunion






Waffle & Banana
$13
Tasteless waffle and totally not worth for the price at all




I love the store's design and I think this is the main reason I should smile and enjoy my brunch






Love my new flora attire 
" Whatever makes you happy, Happy Do It "










Canopy Garden Bar
1382 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
Bishan Park 2
Singapore 569931

OPENING HOURS:

MONDAY - THURSDAY: 9.00AM TO 10.30PM
FRIDAY & EVE OF PH: 9.00AM TO 11.00PM
SATURDAY: 8.00 AM TO 11.00PM
SUNDAY & PH: 8.00AM TO 10.30PM

No comments