A lovely gathering



Have you ever make your own Prata?
I had so much fun during the weekend gathered with my lovely friends by making our own dumpling, spring onion prata and bao. Thanks to Su again as she is the one who invited us to her place. This sounds like a farewell party for me and I feel warm and happy eating with you all.







Lina's hands, she is super pro on this




All handmade!




I've tried my best lol




but I think my strength is taking selfie ..
XD


Ta-da! Look at this fury ball!
A cotton candy! Love his head so so much
Su's youngest son





She is the lovely host, Su



Another sweet lady in the house,
Sanny, the eldest daughter



Lina and her niece




Our lovely members
Ben, Carol & Ray



KS and gf








Dinner done!






Selfie time!!
>v<

Don't forget to Like my post and keep me writing hehe


No comments