[ Seoul ] Gangnam food hunting : PaPa's Recipe 레시피 & Caffe bene 카페베네




I went to Gangnam station for my hair treatment and hair cut during my January Korea Trip. I made my appointment by walked in to Beauty Lyunhair saloon and then i went for unch with my friend. Spotted this PaPa's Recipe along the street, it is something like Dak-gal-bi , cook meat and vege in a pot. We have selected this seafood pot and this is so spicy. Taste not bad but I still prefer Dak-gal-bi with cheese! ^^




Feel so excited that a lot of eateries around Gangnam area





Spotted PaPa's recipe, it is located at second floor







a cosy place for afternoon





Ordered this seafood pot





the staff will actually cook it for you as usual



something similar to dak-gal-bi, a different recipe by their own









Then we headed to caffe bene ~ Love their store design always








pretty girl on lower right spotted!
>v<




cafe, is the main thing in Korea.
always a cosy and comfy place to for chill



tried their waffle ice cream
It's just so so, not meeting my expectation 



Selfie time after my hair-do
>v<






No comments