Olay Aquaction Party X Cozycot @ Wavehouse Sentosa !


It was a fun event yesterday and I met a lot of sweeties from cozycot who made the party full with love!
This is my first visit to Wavehouse Sentosa. I regret that I didn't bring any extra clothes in order to try surfing with guidance provided in the house.

This party held by Olay, celebrating their new range of hydration skin care- Aquaction. I'm one of the reviewer for their Olay Aquaction Intensive Nourishing Emulsion , you can find my review here: Olay Aquaction Intensive Nourishing Emulsion Review




 Selfie in the train while I'm heading to Sentosa



I was here @ Wavehouse Sentosa



Look at this! Angelababy is the spokesperson for Olay Aquaction !
Love her so much , wanna be as pretty as her >v<
( in my dream lol )







Ocean blue welcome drink that refreshed me immediately
And I tried their cupcake, super soft and yummy
^^




sweet smile that welcomed us





I think this is something I can't do well as
my body balancing is super bad lol




Feel super relax while the sea, the sand, and the sun appear in my eyes





The sweetie pies in the house!





free services like hair extension, airbrush tattoo and nail art in the event



Light lunch buffet at the beach >v<








Hannah is the one who attended the party with me
Her outfit and nails are so match to the Aquaction Party!







Almost cry as I forgot my sunblock… 
but luckily Li Yi, the cutie pie found one for me







she is the one who got me the sunblock
Thanks Liyi >v<  Love her as she always smiling ~!












Finally I met Jeraldine, she is the one who approached me first from cozycot
She is so pretty with healthy skin and lean body ! Love ~






Free organic juices 



















Really enjoyed in the event .. the water was cooling ! Haha
Oh ya, forgot to take a photo with the goodie bags with love ~
The goodie bag comes with:
 sports towel,water gun,nail arts kit,candy,collagen,wet tissue,some vouchers, nail colour ..etc



No comments