Bella Box ~ All I want for Christmas 2013




All I want for Christmas ...
I got my Christmas Bella Box last week. Feel blessed as it's fulfilled with variety of popular products that I can try out before the season of gifting and also giving me an idea about what to buy for my girlfriends!

I like to recommend good products to people and this is an awesome way to unveil good product among all of them in the market.




Well packed in a quality box with purple theme, 
super elegant ^^



A Christmas card shown up and it made me more excited
to see what is inside my Bella Box!
XD




Da-Dang!
Well known brands that I really wanted to try.



- UV Aqua White CC Cream
- Belif Hungarian Water Essence
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash & Scrub
- Model Co Fat Lash Mascara (full size)
- Vaseline Healthy White Instant Fair
- Human+Kind Family Remedy Cream (full size)
- Gummi Nails Nail Wrap in Psychedelic Om
- Belif First Aid Transforming Peel Off Mask(bonus)

















No comments