2 days in Kuala Lumpur





My colleagues and I travelled to KL two weeks ago for Jeannie's wedding lunch. The food was creative and yummy , we truly enjoyed it with their cosy environment. Thanks to Jeannie for the invitation! 

I have to thank to my lovely buddies -Bengyie, who fetch us from the airport to town during midnight ; and Nataly who brought us to eat a lot of nice food and sent us to the airport at the end of our trip. Appreciate it so so much! ^^  *clapssss*

We visited and shopped at one of the famous shopping mall in KL , Pavilion. I love the Christmas decoration there and I feel that is much more attractive compare to the one in Orchard road. 



Found this Huge bear in KLIA ~ super lovely 


Beng yie is the one who picked us up from the airport
>v< Thanks!!




never stop for selfie haha




Love this little sweet dress from Pearlavish







My colleagues who attended the wedding lunch with me all the way from Singapore




Ronald and I
Don't you think he looks like my little brother ? haha




opppss...   XD




We were so enjoyed by taking photos non stop while waiting








The rose petals on the floor...  sweet decoration





Congrats to Jeannie & Swee Peng
The love that last forever ~







They are twins!!! 
Exactly same faces hahaha





I really enjoyed the food here
Creative yet delicious!




Surprised me with the shark fins and abalone!











Mmmm... Satisfaction!





I met a lovely girl that day who has exactly the same name with me
and she sat right beside me ! Two Charlene Tan.... lol
>v<






Feel free and swim..
Now you are free, so am I ...




Then we went to Pavilion @ KL ~!







Love tokyo street and we found a lot of yummies here






Thinking to get one and put on my office's desk..
a little too pricy , but so pretty right ?!





 I met huge Conny!








I think this is much more pretties than Singapore's orchard road,
What do you think ?






Happiest time  = Dessert time !!



Mango !




After a tiring day...







Bubbles!
Jason bought a honey bubble bath from body shop ..
 I love the smell so so much!



Super relax...




My sweet buddy, Nataly 
is the one who became a one day tour guide for us the next day




Ahhhh!!



This is one of my favourite and must eat food if I travel to KL

Kin Kin spicy ban mian





Then we visited this local bak kut teh right after the spicy ban mee..
I have no idea how we did that.  =.=''







So happy that I ate Haagen Daaz Chocolate Fondue with my buddies
Lovely dessert !














This is something that made us Crazy before we went to Airport!
Nataly brought us to one of the yummiest boh bia !
Super crunchy and I love it with seaweed and fresh salad!





Something we don't want to miss..
Dim sum! 






I am hungry already while I'm doing my post..




Look at me! Smile =)
Always focus on something that make you smile!
Enjoy Life ~





7 comments

Nick said...

nice dress there :)

imchacha said...

Hey Thanks Nick ^^

Happy walker said...

welcome to malaysia~ wah so good can eat abalone leh~ T.T

Phâ:Prae said...

love your dress ^^

imchacha said...

Mr Lonely ~ haha thanks ..
ya lo so nice the abalone >v<


imchacha said...

Pha-Prae : thanks dear ~ welcome to my blog^^

Anonymous said...

Hi can I know where is the place you had the popiah and dim sum? Looks so yummy! :)