The Sample Store ! Redeem your free Sample today ~ Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion Review




Register and get your Free Sample now  



Feel so happy to collaborate with The Sample Store for one of my favourite skin care's review and that is  Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion . I have been attracted by this brand since long time ago as they are well known as one sold every two seconds in Japan. Hada Labo is so famous as it is free of fragrance, mineral oils, alcohol & colorant. This is the major point that I will look into for my skin care products.


The brand new packaging from The Sample Store looks like … Naugat pack ? This was what my colleague told me , haha! It's a super cute pack with a zip lock on top.









Reusable packs for keeping my snacks such as ..chocolate ?




Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion






Check it out the before and after of the application. I took this test after work as my skin is always dry due to air-con environment. There was only 32% of hydration level on my face. 




After the application of Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion, my skin's hydration level boost up to 38% and the skin is getting soft.  




Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion Review :
I love it because ...
- Instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture balances
- locks in moisture for complete hydration
- skins feel soft and supple
- low irritation , balancing the skin pH
- free of fragrances, mineral oils, alcohol or colorant
- very light texture and easy to absorb into my skin






Register and get your Free Sample now  





How it works?
1) Register your account and you will get 6 points to redeem the samples.
2) Every sample will need 2 points for redemption.
3) Choose your samples and add them into your cart and pay the delivery fees of sgd $2.99 / 3.99 / 5.99 .
4) Delivery will take about 2-5 working days after they send out the parcel. ( International orders may take additional 3-5 working days )


How to earn more Points?
1) Review the Sample that you redeemed and get 2 points for each review.
2) Refer your friend to join and you will get 1 point every 5 referrals ...Hehe I will get 1 point as well if you join.





No comments