Mighty Cirque Du Fair ~ Apple Event @ East Coast Park







First to iMovie..  super easy ~


This is the best event ever! Every aspect of it was perfectly managed - food, games, prizes. I'd woken up late that day and hung around in my bed for too long, and missed out quite a fair bit, something I slightly regret till this day. It was so warm and humid, especially without sunblock, that I felt like a melting ice cream in the heat. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself thoroughly and had a lot of fun!







The booths look like Hershey's chocolate 




This is a fun game !
Hit the ball to the middle of the circle and the guy will drop into the water tank 
and.. Get Wet!!





I love white ..




My Awesome Trainer , Gus




Keave and his  Fair lady , Donut 





Should I get a puppy ?
>v<


















I love this game but unfortunately I only get a mini prize,
a lollipop...
I want Apple Backpack please ~~~!





I hope they have more event like this in the near future for me 
^^




2 comments

Chibilaria said...

I like your colourful photos !!!
It seems a funny event ^-^
Have a nice weekend ~
Chibilaria ღ Cute Random Lifestyle and Beauty Blog

imchacha said...

Hey Chibi:

Thanks for your comment!
Appreciate that and wish u all the best ^^