A Journey of Indulgence ~ The Seventh Heaven @ Häagen-Dazs





I've always been a loyal fan of Häagen-Dazs and would occasionally pick up a tub or two when I'm at the supermarket. They're so yummy, with a wide variety of selection and spot-on with the sweetness.

We had our Seventh Heaven @ Häagen-Dazs, Bishan Junction 8 few days ago and i truly love it! I would say their limited edition flavour , Salty Caramel is super good!









First, I spotted this, 6 mini scoops for $22




Then, we decided to share this Seventh Heaven
( 7 big scoops with variety of fruits )









The dry ice looks so cool!   XD



















Done our job in 3 minutes >v<




Charlene & Jeannie








Sudan bought this knitted top for me , Love it ^^
Feel comfy 



My Moment , My Pandora
.. and the elegant watch from Steven





Life is wonderful.. Keep explore it with Love <3



No comments