Life is like a camera ~ Focus on something important...








It's time to update my journey here.. I met a colleague in my company's gym few days ago and he gave me some useful advice on blogging, Thanks Dominic ~ I learnt a lot from your opinion ~ Appreciate all of the  comment and idea to me .




















Thanks Tracy for brought us to the nice Bar Chor Mee & porridge 
at Bedok 85 , Love the porridge so much <3







And we had a great night ^^
Right place with right people





I love this place called Bunker ^^
located at Changi ~ Super cosy place for our gathering




Have it my way ^^
My breakfast in Burger king








The famous temple in town~









My cousins...









Thanks to my landlady who prepares such a nice 
Lunch box for me ~ Love it












The cat under the HDB







Suzanne gave me the Apple dollar ~
Super cute and made my day








slimming slimming and first day to gym








I love Haagen-Dazs ~
Enjoyed my time in my room 
















Guess what ? in China Town
















The Family gathering at NSRCC Changi
Super happy ~












I love my OMD olympus so much ^^








Can you imagine i wore this to a club ??








The home made breakfast ~





Gym again ~ but sushi after that haha








Tried a new Korea bubble mist cleaner 






Love this top from Korea ^^


















My beloved piggy sister 







Anyone can tell me
How can i get a better leg's shape ?






Wanna be Lucky ? 
Smile always !!!
=)









Tracy's star fish was dead






Cara's cute Blythe -----    BL-5 Kozy Kape Inspired ~
Made me wanna get one too >v<






Make up make up !!
>v<''





Is that okay with light make up ?








Happy outing to Clark Quay 


















Super enjoyed the $0.50 ice cream and chicken wing from IKEA 
I Love IKEA!!!













Got the under bed storage box for my Blythe finally ~
super messy now..





Love my Hair Perm from Korea ~






Thanks Victor for the picture during our Lunch time 
XD










Special Thanks to all of u !! 
Vui Ming, Victor Tan & Sudan
I got a lots of postcards ^^





My Sunday BEst Blythe ^^
Love her so much ~






Have you smile today =)






Cheers Baby ~
Life is Fun !!



Do remember to Like my post >v<





5 comments

Kenneth said...

um... were you playing world of warcraft with your ice cream???

imchacha said...

Kenneth:
lolx, i played that last time, also Dota, but this one is Ragnarok 2 ~ hahahaha

Kenneth said...

O I didnt play Ragnarok 2 before, is it good?

kelly said...

Hi, I'm Kelly. Where did u perm yr hair in Korea? How much? U look so nice with yr curl:)

imchacha said...

Hi Kelly,

Do check it out here:


http://im-chacha.blogspot.com/2012/11/seoul-best-hair-saloon-in-seoul-nihke.html