( Shanghai Kitchen 香滿樓@ Chinatown ) a Lovely gathering for Shanghai Cuisine



I went for a lovely gathering last Saturday with my cute buddies... Carol,Sudan & Denny obba. ( Feel like want to dance Obba Gangnam Style when the korean obba is here. Haha.. ) Sudan brought us to this Shanghai Cuisine located at Temple Street, China town Singapore. I will say that the Xiao Long Pau here is pretty Yummy ~ similar to the one I ate in Shanghai ..or maybe I was too hungry that day lolx~








Happy mood during weekend   >v<




Wanna be special ?
.. my Coke vs Lime juice





This is what i Love the most !
The Siau Long Pau.. Just $5 ~ And the taste is similar to the Shanghai one.
上海小龍包




Fried Fish ... don't know what fish is this.. lolx
熏魚





Rice Cake ! similar to the Korean Rice Cake.
our Denny obba Love this so much ..
酸菜年糕





...
Another thing that i don't know..
Something like the bamboo shoots..
茭白






This is the second dishes that I like .. Pork Rib in sweet and vinegar sauce
糖醋小排骨





Duck Soup ... 
老鴨湯





The Vege Dumpling Soup ..
Miss the Korea one in In-Sa-Dong
薺菜小餛飩










Yummy Dessert that I ordered twice..
Boiled Glutinous Rice Balls 
酒釀小圓子











They are located in the Heard of China Town , Singapore
in Temple Street , right opposite of Yum Cha Restaurant











Singapore China Town Shanghai Kitchen
--> address: 36 Temple Street  Singapore 058581
--> phone: 6222 4802





Thank's for your support by "Like" my post or "Share" this out...
你們的支持,是我繼續寫下去的動力~




3 comments

Unknown said...

Pls, Pls,Pls, i am no a sexy lady as a Marilyn Monroe... I am so shy.....oooo....my mini dress fly away....

imchacha said...

LOLxxx beh tahan u !purposely block your pretty face hahahah~

imchacha said...

Hey thanks for coming^^
because of the readers, and the comments, keep me going for the sharing^^