I’m as free as my hair ~~




Love this song so much , 
Hair  - by Lady Gaga

I just wanna be myself,
And I want you to love me for who I am
I just wanna be myself,
And I want you to know, I am my Hair
Keep changing my Hairstyle since 2 years ago . I tried long straight hair, long curly hair and even a short hair ... >v<  I totally feel that , Hair playing an important role in our outlook..
I prefer myself with Long hair actually ~~~ =)
Let's have a look on the "evolution" of my hair hahahaha




First Try for  Short Hair ~ about 2 years ago 





Then the Gold Short Hair =.='' 
Looks like bad girl ? lol
- 2010




Middle Length of the "Gold" Hair ~
-2011




Then my Long Curly Hair ~ Looks Mature ?
-2011




Have a try on Long Straight hair as well ~
-2011








Then get back to middle Length ~~
-2012





Recently ...
Get back to 鄰家女孩 look ~
-2012









ChaCha in the Saloon @ 9 june 2012







Photo shooting by Tiger Cho - 2010 June





I prefer this Length in the Photo ..
But .... feel regret to cut my hair >.<''
really hard to manage the hair ( cannot tight it up when I feel hot )
the most important thing is : My hair grow slower than others... =.=''

My next Aim : Long straight Hair ^^

Lolxx...



Thank's for your support by "Like" my post or "Share" this out...


你們的支持,是我繼續寫下去的動力~




No comments