I can't live without Mask ~!!! (面膜分享) mask review



Call me the Queen for face Mask !!!
ahahahaha    =)
I love to put on the mask while I'm relaxing on my bed..
as every single time i finished my mask,
i will able to see my skin moisture and brightened immediately ..

Quote:  There are Only Lazy women but no Ugly one in the world ... 
( 只有懶女人,沒有醜女人      啊哈哈 )


If you are hardworking and put on the mask sheet at least three times a week,
I am sure you going to get Glowing skin & Hydrated skin ^^
When skin dehydrated, it will caused a lot of problem.. such as...
--> pH balance for skin abnormal and causing oily skin
--> oily skin causing acne problem 
--> dull and dark skin 
--> not even skin tone
--> wringkles and fine lines 


Review & Sharing :





Leaders Insolution :
Fall in Love to this Leaders Insolution Mask these days..  
A brand new medicated Ampoule mask from Korea. Samantha gave few pieces to me 2 weeks ago,
and .. I Luv it !! The mask sheet is Fully covered onto your face without any "bubble". Love the 
mask sheet's type, a little thicker compare to normal mask sheet, but Quality seems better.
And the essence really a lot , I can even apply the extra essence on my legs and elbow.
As the essence is rich and sticky compare to others, I will massage my face until it is fully absorb into
my skin after i remove the mask. And i found that the skin moisture up immediately and smooth.
Samantha:" Really easy to put on make up after the mask.. skin is smooth "
( Leaders Insolution & Leaders Clinic = same brand )

Where to buy : Watson 
Price : Previously Samantha bought 3 Free 1, but now selling at usual price 10 for $35
Review point : 9/10


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




My Beauty Diary 我的美麗日記:
Budget but effective. They improved in the Mask's sheet Quality and thin layered easier to 
apply on face. A lot of different types but i will only recommend these:
1) "Bird's Nest Mask" (燕窩面膜 ) really hydrating and skin condition boost up immediately right after half an hour. Superb!
2) "Arbutin Whitening Mask " ( 熊果素極淨美白面膜)Immediate brightening solution for your dull skin. Love!
3)  "Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask" ( 玻尿酸極效保溼面膜 )Hydrating mask that i really love to put on every night. not that rich and good for daily use.


Where to buy : Watson or Guradian
Price : $2.95 for 2pcs / $14-$15 for 10pcs
Review Point : 8 /10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Skin Factory :
I bought these as i attracted by the packaging ..similar like the Leader's mask .. from Korea as well.
But their essence is a bit too sticky for me...  i usually massage my face for better absoption after removed the mask, but i tried to massage for long time and the face still sticky and a bit oily. ( i guess this is because of their ampoule ) but so far it is alright, and i just go to wash off and dry my face instead of leave it sticky ..

Where to buy : Watson & Sasa
Price: about 2.50-3.50 if not mistaken
Review :  6/10


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




SexyLook :
The mask that able to Lift up your skin.Love their design that allowed you to hang on your face,
therefore I can easily do anything after put on the mask. Hehe.. for those Lazy ladies like me.
So far I will prefer their Blue packaging (white Pearl Barley with Hyaluronic)
"珍珠薏仁+玻尿酸"  Visible Lifting result after the mask.

Where to buy : Watson ( I bought it from Taiwan )
Price: about $12-$14 for 10pcs
Review:  6.5/10


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dr. Morita
another Medicated Mask from Japan ? if not mistaken.
Bought this because the packaging stated : 99% Natural Hyaluronic Acid ,Q10,Collagen...etc
Attracted and bought a box. Tried this few days ago, feel not bad for hydration and brightening.
so far so good.. hahahahah


Where to buy : Watson & Sasa
Price: 10pcs for $12-$15
Review: 7/10


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


b`liv :
Love their Sebum gel therefore tried on their mask as well. Lovely mask i can say.Prefer their
Moisture mask(blue) &  Stem cell mask (Green).The Mask's sheet Quality is good and not sticky at
all after the mask.Price is reasonable as well. Suitable to use frequently.


Where to buy: Watson & Sasa
Price: I bought a box of mask mixed with 3 different types , $30-$36 for 12 pcs.
Review: 8/10



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Mix Brands...
Ahahaha ,Love to buy a lot of different one..
So far so good..  not recommend. LOLxx      =X
I can say: result was "so so.."



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you going to ask me what is the secret for glowing & charming skin,
I will say : Put on the mask laa ~  
( Sometimes i'm facing skin problems too, but mask really helps )
Hahahahaha , When I'm still a Lazy girl last time, My skin used to dehydrated and dull all the time.
The skin peel off automatically no matter how many skin care i applied , it was useless.
Let's start today , Put on the mask sheet at least 3 times a week , then you will see the difference ^^

I am Sure ...   =)




My current Collections ..going to Top Up again ..



Remember "Like" my post please... Thank Q












7 comments

Jash said...

Hi cha cha ^^,

Just to share with you. I bought the Leaders Insolution Mask at Gmarket. It cost $2.30 each and free shipping fee if purchases are above $9.90~.

Link: http://list.gmarket.com.sg/item/PRINTEMPS-KOREA-BEST-SELLING-LEADERS/405762511

imchacha said...

wow! great sharing!!! will try to buy in market ~^^
have u try it?

Jash said...

Coming by this thur/fri. I will keep u update. ^^ I bought 5 types of facial mask. I bought most of my stuffs at gmarket. (cheaper)

JuZ JZin said...

Hi

Thx for sharing ur experience. I love ur post and I bot a few leaders masks after reading ur post.

Any updates?new recommendations?

Also wat abt eye masks for dark circles?

JuZ JZin said...

Hi

Thx for sharing ur experience. I love ur post and I bot a few leaders masks after reading ur post.

Any updates?new recommendations?

Also wat abt eye masks for dark circles?

imchacha said...

Yeah gonna do new post about mask again!
And I will find you some eye masks as well!! thanks for support^^

Unknown said...

found the leader mask are the best and easily see result in couple of use,

manage to find it at $2-$2.50 depend which type at bugis village, level 3, want to know more do contact me

Derrick